City of Somerville
Ensuring you find what you're looking for, and can complete tasks, no matter the department or service.
- Did user and landscape research to determine new content and page types.
- Created new sitemap, based on how users think, and would expect to find information on their city's website.
- Ensured information architecture allows for people to find what they're looking for and complete tasks, as opposed to understand how the city departments are structured.
- Led collaborative sketching sessions with stakeholders to layout content on new pages.
- Created clickable wireframes, which were used for UX testing.